Audio On MPEG4 files tops playing at the tail end of the playback

2 posters

Go down

Audio On MPEG4 files tops playing at the tail end of the playback Empty Audio On MPEG4 files tops playing at the tail end of the playback

Post by Lancelotm5 Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:40 pm

Hi: When I play an MPEG4 file the audio stops playing when the playback gets close to the end of the playback, but the video keeps playing fine until the file is completely finished playing. I noticed that the audio stops playing when the cursor on the playback status bar on the bottom of the screen hits the end of the bar at the right side of the screen. However, the video keeps playing fine even when the cursor has hit the end of the playback status bar. Typically, there is about 10-15 seconds of video playback left when the audio stops playing when the cursor hits the end of the playback status bar.

I am using a Dell Inspiron 530, 2.0 GHZ processor, 4GB of RAM, NVIDIA Video Card, and Windows Vista to play the MPEG4 files. I am using the latest software versions of the LAV Audio and Video decoders (0.67.0.67-git).

I thank you in advance for your assistance.

Lancelotm5

Back to top Go down

Audio On MPEG4 files tops playing at the tail end of the playback Empty Re: Audio On MPEG4 files tops playing at the tail end of the playback

Post by Admin Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:20 pm

Right-click on the file and choose MediaInfo. Do the audio and video track have the same duration?

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum