Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec

2 posters

Go down

Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec Empty Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec

Post by doplank Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:16 am

Hello, I have a problem with color issue after upgrade my K-lite Codec, before upgrade, I'm using K-lite codec 9.2.0 64 bit, Core AVC 3.0.1 and standalone MPC-HC. My PC is Windows 7 Sp1 x64, ATI HD4200 (On board GPU). So I notice that when I'm watching my DVD Wrath of The Titan, the dirt color it's looks like a little bit red, this issue also affect into Windows Media Player 11 64 bit.

Click here to view the picture

So I using Quicktme to preview the video, and Quicktime had no problem and the color match with my DVD Real Steel, and the MPC-HC somehow showing different from the original color. Any help I will appreciate.

Thank you

PS: I've a bunch of DVD Box in my room and I remember everything (color, dialogue, the detail, the scene etc) So after upgrade K-lite code, somehow my PC looks horrible Sad Sad 

doplank

Back to top Go down

Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec Empty Re: Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec

Post by Admin Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Disable all video 'enhancements' in the ATI Control Panel. Those are often responsible for video quality problems. Disable stuff like 'dynamic contrast', 'skin tone enhancement', etc.

QuickTime is not a DirectShow player and uses a different rendering method than WMP11 and MPC-HC. That explains why it behaves differently.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec Empty Re: Color changes after upgrade K-lite Codec

Post by doplank Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:34 pm

Viola, the problem is solved, just like you said, ATI Catalyst was responsible for this issue. I just re-install the driver and everything is back to normal. Very Happy 

Thank you

doplank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum