Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible?

2 posters

Go down

Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible? Empty Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible?

Post by Deus Ex Cinema Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:16 pm

I often change Playback Rate of files by steps with percent value defined by me at

View > Options > Playback > Control > Speed step

and thus I often do not know at what exact speed a file is being played at

Is it possible to show the current speed of playback on the Stats Bar, at least for a while like in case of info about just performed adjustment of delay for displaying of subtitles?

Deus Ex Cinema

Back to top Go down

Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible? Empty Re: Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible?

Post by Admin Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:00 pm

Options > Advanced > ShowFPSinStatusBar

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible? Empty Re: Displaying current value of Playback Rate on Status Bar possible?

Post by Deus Ex Cinema Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:36 pm

Good; or even very good on the account of the fact that the 100% speed state does not show itself as (1.00x) but simply does not show at all [thus making it very easy to spot when a video is playing in a normal mode]

But it would be great if this info could be also shown separately, i.e. not as an addition to FPSs [thus be available also without them]

So would it be possible to add something like

Options > Advanced > ShowSpeedStepinStatusBar

?

Deus Ex Cinema

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:11 pm

Not going to happen.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum