Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic

2 posters

Go down

Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic Empty Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic

Post by flarens Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:50 am

Greetings. If we create a "Subs" folder near the video file, then the subtitles placed there will be connected automatically. Is there a similar reserved name for sound tracks folder? I tried various variations: Sound, Sounds, Audio, Audios, Audio tracks... Files are not found automatically. I know that files can be piled in one folder, but I want a more elegant option as with subtitles.

flarens

Back to top Go down

Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic Empty Re: Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:46 pm

It only supports loading from same folder as the video.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic Empty Re: Automatic loading audio track in Media Player Classic

Post by flarens Fri Jan 20, 2023 3:43 pm

Are you associated with the developer? You can offer an improvement so that the folder "Sound" is additionally scanned. This format is already common in many collections of video with external sound paths. It is convenient to use and simply implement.

flarens

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:37 pm

It is unlikely that this will get implemented.

I suggest that you use MkvToolNix to remux the file and embed all the external tracks that you wish to use.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum