Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer

2 posters

Go down

Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer Empty Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer

Post by kouros91 Sun Jun 20, 2021 9:55 am

Hi.
I've a issue with avi file visualisation in explorer like xyplorer or other explorer. thumbnail of file is good but when i want to get visualisation of file inside explorer , there's a problem. This file is for exemple xvid file. When i change extension and i put .mp4 instead, there's no problem. It seems a problem with wMP. I've made update of k-lite june 16 2021.
Thank's for help and sorry for my english, i'm french Smile
Nicolas

kouros91

Back to top Go down

Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer Empty Re: Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2021 11:27 am

Is the extension .xvid? That is not a proper video file extension. Rename such files to .avi

If your problem is that video preview in Explorer stops working after previewing the first file, then that is a bug in Windows.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer Empty Re: Issue with avi visualisation in any explorer

Post by kouros91 Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:14 pm

Hi. Thank you for your answer. I've just resolved my problem. I have two graphic cards in my notebook. One chpiset Intel and an additionnal nvidia card. I've selected Nvidia high perfom in panel nvidia. By default. In this case, visualization in file explorer have issues with avi and there's no problem with "autoselection" instead of "nvidia high perform".
Thank you.
Nicolas

kouros91

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:45 pm

The preview getting stuck is a known bug in Windows 10. Microsoft has to fix it.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum