Codec Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sound decrease it self

Go down

Sound decrease it self Empty Sound decrease it self

Post by Ikam Buntat Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:43 pm

Hi there... I have a issues on K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1602_Mega. After I've installed and play a movie with K-Lite Media Player Classic, for starting, I heared normal that the sound from my audio speakers (about 40% level volume I set up), but then a few minutes later, it seem I heared the sound of the movie I played decreased itself. How could tha be ? I move the pointer cursor to the speaker icon and it still at 40% level volume. Doesn't change at all.
But when I play a music, my speakers works fine. I have try to play the movie using Windows media players, and it is normal sound.

Before and after, thank you for respond + answer and forgive me about my english is bad Very Happy (Greeting from Indonesia)
Here my old PC spesification list using software K-Lite Very Happy
- Intel Core 2 Quad Q9450
- 4GB of RAM / DDR2
- DFI LANParty DK P45-T2RS Plus mainboard
- VGA XFX Radeon HD 4770 (512MB/DDR5/128bit)
- Creative Audigy SE (SB0570) Sound Card
- Creative Inspire T5900 (5.1ch) Speaker
- SSD Intel 180GB (Primary system) + 1'TB x 3 pcs WD Black
- Power Supply EnerMax 400w
- OS Windows 7 Ultimate x64
- LCD LG 2D HD TV (1366X768 max)

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Sound decrease it self Empty Re: Sound decrease it self

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:20 pm

Codec Tweak Tool > Audio Output > Select 5.1

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:37 pm

The player itself also have a volume slider, which you can control with mouse wheel. Perhaps you accidentally changed that one?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:39 pm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Admin wrote:Codec Tweak Tool > Audio Output > Select 5.1
Allready done but the problem still same.. Crying or Very sad

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:20 pm

Admin wrote:The player itself also have a volume slider, which you can control with mouse wheel. Perhaps you accidentally changed that one?
No.. I just double click MPC to get full screen at the center screen. I didn't touch the mouse wheeler when I watching the movie. When to reduce or decrease volume or speed a movie, I usually using arrow on keyboard.

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:27 pm

This is for Windows 10. But anyway, I was do exactly like mention there, the result no effected indeed

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:18 pm

Some of those are also relevant for Windows 7. For example the "communications" one.

The player and the codecs do not suddenly lower volume. It is caused by something else on your computer. What other programs are running in the background? For example video or voice chat applications might be messing with volume.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:Some of those are also relevant for Windows 7. For example the "communications" one.

The player and the codecs do not suddenly lower volume. It is caused by something else on your computer. What other programs are running in the background? For example video or voice chat applications might be messing with volume.

When I watch the movie on MPC, I don't open any applications. And there's no applications running in the background too.
I've try to uninstall MPC applications then cleaned all registry windows and then reboot windows. To make sure it, on drive logical C (system) I looked and search file or folder that relations of MPC, I delete it permanently. After I'm sure there's nothing leave more MPC applications, I'm rebooting again the computers. Login again, I started again from beggining to install the latest MPC applications. But it seems no changing at all. Still same problem it is..
There is a solution to make the sound normal again on MPC applications when playing a movie but I feelt it's not pleasured when watching the movie. Because every 10 minute played the movie, I have to decreased (<-) or increased (->) speed it in one touch on the keyboard arrows.

Is there any better solution other doing that way? cyclops

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:36 am

These are all the most common solution I could find for this problem:

* Start > control.exe > Sound > Playback tab > Speakers > Properties > Enhancements > Disable all sound effects
* Start > control.exe > Sound > Playback tab > Speakers > Properties > Dolby > Disable all options
* Start > control.exe > Sound > Communications tab > select "Do Nothing"
* Device Manager > System Devices > AMD Audio CoProcessor > Properties > Driver > Rollback Driver
* Update sound driver

The problem is NOT caused by MPC so re-installing that will have no effect.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:27 pm

Admin wrote:These are all the most common solution I could find for this problem:

* Start > control.exe > Sound > Playback tab > Speakers > Properties > Enhancements > Disable all sound effects
* Start > control.exe > Sound > Playback tab > Speakers > Properties > Dolby > Disable all options
* Start > control.exe > Sound > Communications tab > select "Do Nothing"
* Device Manager > System Devices > AMD Audio CoProcessor > Properties > Driver > Rollback Driver
* Update sound driver

The problem is NOT caused by MPC so re-installing that will have no effect.
Thank you for the response ...
If I do like this:
* Start> control.exe> Sound> Playback tab> Speakers> Properties> Enhancements> Disable all sound effects.
Yes, there is no problem with lowering the voice itself. But doesn't that just make my speakers 2.1ch? Rear left and right speakers make no sound. Only three speakers from the front sounded.

* Start > control.exe > Sound > Playback tab > Speakers > Properties > Dolby > Disable all options : Don't have this options.
* Start > control.exe > Sound > Communications tab > select "Do Nothing" : Don't have this options.
* Device Manager > System Devices > AMD Audio CoProcessor > Properties > Driver > Rollback Driver : Don't have this options.

* Update sound driver : I have already do that the latest driver too from here https://support.creative.com/Downloads/searchdownloads.aspx?filename=SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090a.exe&ShowDetails=1

.. Is it possible that my soundcard (Creative SB0570) is no longer suitable for use in the latest MPC application Sad
Want to buy a new one or a higher type, I can't afford it Sad

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:29 am

You need to check that you have correctly configured your speakers as 5.1 in the Windows sound settings.

You will only get sound from your side speakers if you play a movie that has 5.1 sound.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:You need to check that you have correctly configured your speakers as 5.1 in the Windows sound settings.

You will only get sound from your side speakers if you play a movie that has 5.1 sound.
The Windows sound settings configured already set correctly. Each one of the five speakers worked as it shouldn't.
Sound decrease it self Config10

This is the setting I usually use for the MPC option so far..
Sound decrease it self Config11

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 27, 2021 10:30 pm

You should disable custom channel mapping! That is not the same as normal mixing and should never be enabled under normal circumstances.
A proper audio mixing option is found in the settings of LAV Audio Decoder.
MPC-HC menu > Play > Filters > LAV Audio Decoder

Normalize has effect on the audio volume. Test if disabling that solves your problem.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikam Buntat Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:31 pm

Admin wrote:You should disable custom channel mapping! That is not the same as normal mixing and should never be enabled under normal circumstances.

Normalize has effect on the audio volume. Test if disabling that solves your problem.

You should disable custom channel mapping! That is not the same as normal mixing and should never be enabled under normal circumstances.
Okey.. I've already disable it. But if I do that, rear L&R speakers almost unheard. Only front 3 speaker of normal sound.

As you can see, here's the screenshoot pictures of LAV Audio decorder and I don't change anything yet. So what should I do then?
Sound decrease it self Mpc110
Sound decrease it self Mpc210

I've already disabling and there's no change...

Or should I have to give up to the situation like that?

Ikam Buntat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:29 pm

MPC-HC menu > Play > Filters > LAV Audio Decoder > Status tab

There it should show the volume levels of each channel after decoding. Does that look as you would expect?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum