I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview)

Go down

I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview) Empty I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview)

Post by Abdo96 Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:02 am

I don't know why did k lite codec do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview)

This video to show you what I mean : (The video is 57 Sec)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPkg8HbfXzEIHuZiUSHfTEDzF-QQ9oIr/view?usp=sharing

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview) Empty Re: I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview)

Post by allaruse Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:10 am

I downloaded & watched the video you shared, and I saw the flickering issue you have. This might not be helpful to you, because K-Lite's mpc isn't showing any intermittent flickering for me... but, I'm wondering if there could be a conflict with the codec packages or installed programs that handle audio and/or video that you have installed (?)

Have you uninstalled both PotPlayer & K-Lite, then reinstalled them one at a time to check the problem?

Just asking because I found over the years that certain audio/video issues boiled down to conflicts between different programs that were trying to handle the same thing (involving either codecs, graphics cards, audio renderers, etc.).

allaruse

Back to top Go down

I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview) Empty Re: I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview)

Post by Admin Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:02 pm

It's fault of renderer redrawing too often. Improvements for this are already coming in next version.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview) Empty First of all Thank you bro for your reply ... I install a new windows and install k-lite and it's the same result

Post by Abdo96 Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:48 am

allaruse wrote:I downloaded & watched the video you shared, and I saw the flickering issue you have. This might not be helpful to you, because K-Lite's mpc isn't showing any intermittent flickering for me... but, I'm wondering if there could be a conflict with the codec packages or installed programs that handle audio and/or video that you have installed (?)

Have you uninstalled both PotPlayer & K-Lite, then reinstalled them one at a time to check the problem?

Just asking because I found over the years that certain audio/video issues boiled down to conflicts between different programs that were trying to handle the same thing (involving either codecs, graphics cards, audio renderers, etc.).

First of all Thank you bro for your reply ... I install a new windows and install k-lite and it's the same result

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

I don't know why did k lite codec mega do that? but PotPlayer didn't do that (a little black screen before the preview) Empty First of all Thank you bro for your Hard working to develop k-lite codec

Post by Abdo96 Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:59 am

Admin wrote:It's fault of renderer redrawing too often. Improvements for this are already coming in next version.

First of all Thank you bro for your Hard working to develop k-lite codec.

Yeah bro 😍😍😍😍 ... You fix it 💪💪💪

Can you please bro in your free time >>> Adding a feature to copy the subtitle which shown on the video to the clipboard.

and adding this feature to keys. like (Copy recent subtitle shown on the video)

to be easy to translate it. By Paste it in any Translator. (I and my Friends need this feature a lot when we watch courses)

And Thank a lot for developing this great media player 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:14 pm

There will NOT be an option to copy subtitle. Stop asking.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdo96 Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:47 am

Admin wrote:There will NOT be an option to copy subtitle. Stop asking.

😥😥😥😥😥

I Think This Request Can Help :

https://github.com/mpv-player/mpv/issues/4695

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Post by allaruse Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:54 am

I'd like to offer some suggestions, and I also have a request of you: instead of quoting my entire comment, can you please only quote the portion that's relevant to your reply? Nobody wants to read my huge chunks of text more than once. Including me. :p
Abdo96 wrote:...a feature to copy the subtitle which shown on the video to the clipboard... to be easy to translate it...
You don't need MPC to do this; instead, expand your digital toolset to include a method for extracting subtitles (if you're dealing with embedded subs). That way, you'll have every line from the sub available whenever you need it.

For videos with embedded subs, you can use MKVToolNix and gMKVExtractGUI to extract the subs. Once you have those subtitle files, you're golden. All you have to do is pop one of them open in a subtitle program or a text editor and you can easily search for the lines or words you want. You can easily copy them from there.

If you already have the sub files and don't need to extract them, well, you can go right ahead and do a quick search for the lines you want as I mentioned above.

Btw, Aegisub and Subtitle Edit are both great subtitle programs. They have different strengths, but in both of them you can search for text, and since they also show the start & end time of every line in the sub very clearly, you can also quickly scroll through the file to get to a particular line's time.

allaruse

Back to top Go down

Post by Abdo96 Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:42 pm

allaruse wrote:I'd like to offer some suggestions, and I also have a request of you: instead of quoting my entire comment, can you please only quote the portion that's relevant to your reply? Nobody wants to read my huge chunks of text more than once. Including me. :p
Abdo96 wrote:...a feature to copy the subtitle which shown on the video to the clipboard... to be easy to translate it...
You don't need MPC to do this; instead, expand your digital toolset to include a method for extracting subtitles (if you're dealing with embedded subs). That way, you'll have every line from the sub available whenever you need it.

For videos with embedded subs, you can use MKVToolNix and gMKVExtractGUI to extract the subs. Once you have those subtitle files, you're golden. All you have to do is pop one of them open in a subtitle program or a text editor and you can easily search for the lines or words you want. You can easily copy them from there.

If you already have the sub files and don't need to extract them, well, you can go right ahead and do a quick search for the lines you want as I mentioned above.

Btw, Aegisub and Subtitle Edit are both great subtitle programs. They have different strengths, but in both of them you can search for text, and since they also show the start & end time of every line in the sub very clearly, you can also quickly scroll through the file to get to a particular line's time.

It will be easier to copy the current subtitle when you watch a course with subtitles and past it in google translate for example. (That will save a lot of time)
better than open another software and search for that current subtitle.

That will make mpc more powerful than any other media player for my friends and me and when we watch a course with subtitle and we actually do that a lot and as I said before it will save a lot of time and will not make us confused to open to another software to search about that current subtitle and focus on course content.

I don't know why you didn't like to add that feature. Will that feature take a lot of time to add or what?

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:09 am

Yes, it cost a lot of time. And I already said several times that I AM NOT GOING TO DO IT !!!

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum