Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ????

Go down

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? Empty Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ????

Post by Abdo96 Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:32 pm

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar I love youI love youI love you that's make my day great 😁😁😁😁😁

When I Showed my friends the new feature .They Surprised 😁😁😁😁 And They love it.

And We Hope to develop it to be more stable like Youtube .  (when you move through the seekbar , the thumbnail preview took some time to show the preview)
BUT It's Great.

We hope to Add a feature to copy the subtitle which shown on the video to the clipboard.
and adding this feature to keys. like (Copy recent subtitle shown on the video)

to be easy to translate it. By Paste it in any Translator.  (That will help us a lot when we watch courses on K-Lite Codec Pack Mega)

And Thank a lot for developing this great media player 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Happy new year to Codec Guide members I love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? Empty Re: Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ????

Post by Admin Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:59 pm

Youtube uses small pre-generated thumbnail images. MPC-HC must decode the video in realtime and resize it. So it can't be made faster. You simply need to buy a better computer.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? Empty Thanks for telling me this note and Happy new year gays

Post by Abdo96 Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:03 pm

Admin wrote:Youtube uses small pre-generated thumbnail images. MPC-HC must decode the video in realtime and resize it. So it can't be made faster. You simply need to buy a better computer.

Can You Please Add a feature to copy the subtitle which shown on the video to the clipboard.
and adding this feature to keys. like (Copy recent subtitle shown on the video)

Happy new year to Codec Guide members I love youI love youI love youI love you

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? Empty Re: Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ????

Post by Admin Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:41 pm

I am not interested in adding such functionality.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? Empty Can you Please see this video :

Post by Abdo96 Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:21 pm

Admin wrote:Youtube uses small pre-generated thumbnail images. MPC-HC must decode the video in realtime and resize it. So it can't be made faster. You simply need to buy a better computer.

This video to show you what I mean :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lPkg8HbfXzEIHuZiUSHfTEDzF-QQ9oIr/view?usp=sharing

Abdo96

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicio Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:41 am

Abdo96 wrote:Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar I love youI love youI love you that's make my day great 😁😁😁😁😁

Hello, where is this function ??? I am not found on the MPC-HC.

Disregard the question, I found:
View--> Options--> Tweaks--> Show preview on seek bar.

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? ONQZNYM

Thanks a lot for Added option to MPC-HC to show a thumbnail preview on the seekbar ❤❤❤ that's make my day great ???? SY4JCsJ

Vicio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum