How Can I add website searches to MPC?

3 posters

Go down

How Can I add website searches to MPC? Empty How Can I add website searches to MPC?

Post by techman Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:17 am

Well as the title states How Can I add website searches to MPC?
I been unable to any of these site I have seen that have subtitles I can use only thing I been able to do is d/l myself and add them manually what am I missing?
Thanks

techman

Back to top Go down

How Can I add website searches to MPC? Empty Re: How Can I add website searches to MPC?

Post by Admin Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:25 pm

That is not possible. Only the developers of MPC-HC can add subtitle providers. They can also only add websites that offer a programming interface for searching and downloading subtitles. Most websites do not have that functionality and only have basic website based search.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

How Can I add website searches to MPC? Empty Re: How Can I add website searches to MPC?

Post by notcyf Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:40 pm

Admin wrote:That is not possible. Only the developers of MPC-HC can add subtitle providers. They can also only add websites that offer a programming interface for searching and downloading subtitles. Most websites do not have that functionality and only have basic website based search.

Kodi has a LOT of websites for automatic subtitles though! Including OpenSubtitles. So it's definitely possible.

notcyf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:06 pm

MPC-HC already has OpenSubtitles and a few others.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum