MPC does not playing default set Hindi Audio

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MPC does not playing default set Hindi Audio  - Page 2 Empty Re: MPC does not playing default set Hindi Audio

Post by sahil14 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:25 pm

Admin,

I have 1080p monitor and also have some movies with resolution of 1920x1080 but all still play with black bars ...why?

if i choose Pan&Scan--->scale to 16:9 TV after right click on MPC, then the images became taller only ...why is it so? ...and how to play 1080p movie without black bars with mantaining correct aspect ratio and sharp resolution?

sahil14

Back to top Go down

MPC does not playing default set Hindi Audio  - Page 2 Empty Re: MPC does not playing default set Hindi Audio

Post by Admin Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Most movies have an aspect ration of 2.41:1 so they are padded with black bars to get 16:9.

If you want to fill the whole screen, you need to zoom in. You will loose a bit of video at the left and right size. You can zoom by pressing 9 on the numeric keypad (the calculator keys at the right side of your keyboard, NOT the 9 above the letters).

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sahil14 Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

Thanks

sahil14

Back to top Go down

Post by sahil14 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:32 am

Admin i have Few Q's:

(1) My system has Gigabyte G41, Core2Duo 2.53 Ghz, 4GB RAM, 1GB ATI RaedonHD  ...The issue is with the sound volume which is too low. Can you tell me the best ways or suggest me the best devices in the market through which I can increase the system output volume?

I understand that its not related to codec problem but as you are totally involved and having expertise in playback because K-Lite is the best codec available for almost error-free playback of any kind of audio and video so i thought you might suggest me the appropriate way to enhance sound volume.

(2) "The LAV Audio decoder included in the latest version of the K-Lite Codec Pack now supports decoding DTS-HD Master Audio"

The Q is:

I have few videos that has 'DTS-HD Master Audio' but when i play a video with .aac audio and other with DTS-HD Master Audio i don't feel much difference in both ...infact before The codec version in which you had included the DTS-HD Master Audio decoding ...earlier versions also had no issue with playing back of DTS-HD Master Audio ...So how to feel and differentiate the difference between DTS-HD Master Audio and all other audio in terms of quality.

As a matter of fact i mostly use Sony MDR-XD200 Stereo Headphones for watching movies and listening music to feel That quality difference but i don't feel any such difference ...infact DTS-HD Master Audio feel lower in sound volume than the other audio format and same problem is with mp3 songs as well.

(3) i have 128-320 Kbps bitrate songs which i personally ripped from original cd to check the differences in quality but I found that those mp3 with 128 Kbps bitrate are louder in sound volume and overall rhythm than the 320 Kbps bitrate ...why is it so?

is my system is not capable to decode both DTS-HD Master Audio and 320 Kbps songs in its full potential?

how i can solve all above problems?

sahil14

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:29 pm

1) You can increase volume by using "volume normalization". Two easy ways:
* on Windows 7/8/10: Windows Control Panel > Sound > Speakers > Properties > Enhancements > enable "Loudness Equalization"
* MPC-HC options > Internal Filters > Audio Switcher > enable "Normalize"

2) DTS-MA tracks contain an embedded DTS core. Decoders that do not support MA will decode the DTS core. So that it why playback also worked in older versions. To fully enjoy these audio formats you need quality hardware and a 7.1 speaker system. When downmixing to stereo most of the surround sound effect is lost, so there will obviously be little difference with other formats in that case.

3) There should be no difference in volume as a result of bitrate. The difference must be simply because they are different songs. Some music simply is louder than others.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sahil14 Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 pm

Thanks

sahil14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum