Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You!

3 posters

Go down

Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You! Empty Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You!

Post by Olddog Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:30 pm

I deeply appreciate all the work, whoever you are, that gets put into this. It makes my life much easier and is just one more thing I no longer need worry about. You've been very reliable. Some of the software I use depends on this to function well. You save me a lot of time looking up downloads independently.

So yes, thank you for your work.

I hope posting this is more appreciated than not as it takes more of your time to read, but know there's a lot of us out there that appreciate your time and your good sense in providing reliable software that just works - behind the scenes (mostly) - to make our lives easier and more pleasant.

Olddog

Back to top Go down

Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You! Empty Re: Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You!

Post by Admin Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:39 pm

Thanks.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You! Empty Re: Didn't See This Already, So I'll Start One - Thank You!

Post by Sepidoel Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:57 pm

Olddog wrote:I deeply appreciate all the work, whoever you are, that gets put into this. It makes my life much easier and is just one more thing I no longer need worry about. You've been very reliable. Some of the software I use depends on this to function well. You save me a lot of time looking up downloads independently.

So yes, thank you for your work.

I hope posting this is more appreciated than not as it takes more of your time to read, but know there's a lot of us out there that appreciate your time and your good sense in providing reliable software that just works - behind the scenes (mostly) - to make our lives easier and more pleasant.
Very much agree. Thank you very much for all the effort. I hope all the team members do well in their lives.

Sepidoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum