MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE

2 posters

Go down

MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE Empty MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE

Post by biggerfontsplease Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:07 pm

After a couple months of using an older version, I recently upgraded to the newest K-Lite codec pack and to my surprise I found the latest 1.9.0 MPC-HC UI has way smaller fonts everywhere, but especially for all the entries in any selectable LISTs. Who was the Genius who committed this crime  and how the heck to change it back to the old Normal Human Readable Font Size??

MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE V3j2C0m

Changing to the Night Theme I noticed some of the old font size coming BACK, but the LIST FONT IS STILL SMALL :
MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE 3tEHUjk

QUESTION:  HOW TO MAKE THE LIST SELECTABLE ENTRIES FONT DISPLAY BIG AS IT WAS IN THE PAST?

biggerfontsplease

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE Empty Re: MPC-HC UI: Selectable Entries list FONT SIZE

Post by Admin Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:27 pm

With 1.9.1 the fonts at the right side of the options should all have same size. These are standard size, and do not follow the Windows text scaling settings because at high scale factors (like 200%) the text won't fit properly in many places on those options pages. Certainly with some translations where texts are longer than with English.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum