Autochange fullscreen not working with duplicate displays in Windows 10

2 posters

Go down

Autochange fullscreen not working with duplicate displays in Windows 10 Empty Autochange fullscreen not working with duplicate displays in Windows 10

Post by irontiger Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:59 am

Hello!
I have a TV and a receiver connected to my PC, the TV by DVI and the receiver by HDMI.
I have been using K-Lite Codec Pack with Windows 7 by many years now and without any problem. Recently I’ve installed Windows 10 and the Autochange fullscreen is not working anymore when I select duplicate displays.
If I select a single screen the autochange fullscreen works but I can’t use the receiver, autochange fullscreen also works with extend display but then I have some stutter or frame skip, something like that from time to time even with the same fps between the file and the tv, maybe because the receiver don’t support many refresh rate options.
I need help please to be able to use again autochange fullscreen with duplicate display.

irontiger

Back to top Go down

Autochange fullscreen not working with duplicate displays in Windows 10 Empty Re: Autochange fullscreen not working with duplicate displays in Windows 10

Post by Admin Fri Nov 29, 2019 4:37 pm

Does the stutter in extended mode only happen if the file has subtitles? If so, try this:
options > subtitles > maximum texture resolution > 1920x1080

MadVR also has an option to change the refreshrate. Maybe that works correctly with the duplicate display mode.
madvr options > devices > display modes

And to use MadVR as renderer:
mpc-hc options > playback > output

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum