Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track

2 posters

Go down

Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track Empty Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track

Post by ITgreybeard Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:18 pm

A simple request (I think):

Could an option be added to MPC-HC in order that the default audio played be the first track encountered, on a multiple audio track .mp4?  When creating foreign language .mp4s, it is a typical practice to have the foreign language as the first track, and a dubbed track in my home language as second or beyond.

If the option is already somewhere in the MPC-HC product, could you please point it out to me? I do "suffer" from "male-pattern blindness" that obscures from my sight what is right in front of my eyes. Neutral

Thanks for the consideration.

ITG

ITgreybeard

Back to top Go down

Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track Empty Re: Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:28 pm

You would need to remove the language preferences:
MPC-HC options > Playback > Default track preference > Audio
LAV Splitter settings > Preferred languages > Audio

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track Empty Re: Please build an MPC-HC option to default play to the *first* audio track

Post by ITgreybeard Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:43 pm

Thank you very much! While I had tested changing the Default Audio Track Preferences, it had not occurred to me to change the LAV Splitter settings too. As you say, both need to be "zeroed-out" to effect (aka result in) playback with the desired solution. Grazi! Very Happy

ITgreybeard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum