Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Anomaly on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:33 am

Hello,
New Codec AAC LTP (ID: A_AAC-4) seem still not available in K-Lite Codec Pack.. It has been spread of use recently and Im having no Audio when playing with MPC..
Video LAN playing fine but im prefer MPC
Please add this Audio codec to the pack.. and Thank you for your work

[ url=https://servimg.com/view/20089016/1]Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP 2019-010[/url]

Anomaly

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:49 pm

Upload a sample file.

You can use http://sendspace.com or another hosting site.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Anomaly on Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:09 am

Admin wrote:Upload a sample file.

You can use http://sendspace.com or another hosting site.

Here is the sample file: sendspace.com 3cvm6x
actually this one from youtube.. when you get mkv the size is incredibly compact than mp4..but mostly it use AAC LTP Audio Codec which MPC cannot decode it

Anomaly

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:20 pm

Which version of VLC do you use? I have latest one (3.0.7.1) and that also fails to play the audio correctly. If an older version works, then I could mean a regression in FFmpeg. Current version gives lots of errors for your file.

If I download the original AAC audio of this video from Youtube, then I get a normal AAC track that plays fine. So your downloading tool might be doing something weird.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Anomaly on Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:55 pm

Admin wrote:Which version of VLC do you use? I have latest one (3.0.7.1) and that also fails to play the audio correctly. If an older version works, then I could mean a regression in FFmpeg. Current version gives lots of errors for your file.

If I download the original AAC audio of this video from Youtube, then I get a normal AAC track that plays fine. So your downloading tool might be doing something weird.

Im using Internet Download Manager v6.33 to download.. vlc player 3.0.7.1 (64 bit) is the same version as yours .. hmm

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP 2019-012
Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP 2019-011

Anomaly

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Admin on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:38 pm

Nevermind, I had the audio muted in VLC. The icon is so tiny I didn't notice it Smile

I don't have a solution for you right now, but I will try and get the decoding fixed in the future.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Anomaly on Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:44 pm

Admin wrote:Nevermind, I had the audio muted in VLC. The icon is so tiny I didn't notice it Smile

I don't have a solution for you right now, but I will try and get the decoding fixed in the future.

Thank you cheers

Anomaly

Posts : 4
Join date : 2019-07-06

Back to top Go down

Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP Empty Re: Please add NEW audio codec AAC LTP

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum