Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically

Go down

Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically Empty Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically

Post by Michael974 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:22 pm

Hello, I Want to have an option to checking updates of K-Lite Codec Pack automatically everyday

Michael974

Back to top Go down

Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically Empty Re: Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:05 pm

The minimum is currently 7 days to prevent overloading the web server.

But you can easily check manually. Create a shortcut on your desktop to codectweaktool.exe with parameters: /update /silent

Then just click on it to check for updates. It will show the interface only when an update is available.

Admin
Admin

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically Empty Re: Add New Time Of Checking Updates Automatically

Post by Michael974 on Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:45 pm

Admin wrote:The minimum is currently 7 days to prevent overloading the web server.

But you can easily check manually. Create a shortcut on your desktop to codectweaktool.exe with parameters: /update /silent

Then just click on it to check for updates. It will show the interface only when an update is available.
Thanks Smile I Tried It, and I Think That It Will work

Michael974

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum