Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by tauyyy on Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:14 pm

Hello,

1.Do not support the fast forward of some DVDs, as you can see from the figure below, when I drag the progress bar, the screen is the same. The version is 1.8.4.9

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  20190211    Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  20190212

2.Video screenshot deformation:

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  9r5Jeng        Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  QoHvawr        Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  GS7Obtl    

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  UtcP7tj        Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  HvKjtBq

tauyyy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Can you upload the file from the progress bar issue? Then I can check if it is fixable.

The second video is anamorphic, which means the video is encoded with a narrower resolution, and then stretched during playback. Screenshots are made at the encoded resolution by default. The only way to take screenshots at the display resolution is to use MadVR as the video renderer. That provides options to configure how the screenshot is made.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by tauyyy on Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:18 am

Admin wrote:Can you upload the file from the progress bar issue? Then I can check if it is fixable.

The second video is anamorphic, which means the video is encoded with a narrower resolution, and then stretched during playback. Screenshots are made at the encoded resolution by default. The only way to take screenshots at the display resolution is to use MadVR as the video renderer. That provides options to configure how the screenshot is made.
1. How do I upload this video to you?
2. I have tested VLC and it supported it better in this regard. This is the screenshot by VLC:
Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Vlcsna11      Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Vlcsna13

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Vlcsna15      Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Vlcsna14

tauyyy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:08 pm

You can upload to a free file hosting site or Dropbox or Google Drive. For example: http://www.sendspace.com

Screenshots work as I explained in case of MPC-HC. That will not change.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by tauyyy on Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:07 am

Admin wrote:You can upload to a free file hosting site or Dropbox or Google Drive. For example: http://www.sendspace.com

Screenshots work as I explained in case of MPC-HC. That will not change.
I have uploaded it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j5d2lphr08kcgfv/%E8%BE%BB%E6%9C%AC.VOB?dl=0

tauyyy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:24 pm

A workaround for the seek problem:
MPC-HC options > Internal Filters > uncheck "MPEG PS" source filter

Admin
Admin

Posts : 4851
Join date : 2011-06-17

http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by tauyyy on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:55 am

Admin wrote:A workaround for the seek problem:
MPC-HC options > Internal Filters > uncheck "MPEG PS" source filter
1,According to what you said: uncheck 'MPEG PS/PVA', the problem of the progress bar is solved.Thank you!

2,Based on your prompt, I set the :<options>--<output>--<DirectShow video> to--MadVR. The screenshot has become normal.

tauyyy

Posts : 6
Join date : 2018-07-13

Back to top Go down

Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.  Empty Re: Issues about MPC-HC's support for some DVDs.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum