MPC-HC Suggestion

3 posters

Go down

MPC-HC Suggestion Empty MPC-HC Suggestion

Post by aksn1p3r Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Hi all, I'm AK and this is my first post here.

I have used MPC and Klite codecs since way back, when Klite actually meant Kazaa Lite, for the Windows MPC and Kazaa(lite) player. I am slightly disappointed that the MPC-HC has been almost abandoned but I see others have forked and updated a build for of MPC-HC thats used in KLCP. So I have a suggestion or two.

1. Would there be a possibility of enabling a thumbnail preview above the timeline on hover, the way web videos have them in HTML5 players?

2. Would it be possible to have some sort of detection of the credits scene such that MPC would intelligently tell us, without it being hardcoded into the video, that at a certain point in the timeline, the credits begin, and/or end, cos I usually like to skip the credits and cut to the extra scenes at the end of some movies.

Thanks!

Regards
AK

aksn1p3r

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC Suggestion Empty Re: MPC-HC Suggestion

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:42 pm

I have to disappoint you for both suggestions.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC Suggestion Empty Integrate youtube-dl.exe in K-Lite Codec Pack installation package

Post by kockarche Sun May 03, 2020 5:03 pm

It would be very useful if you integrate youtube-dl.exe in K-Lite Codec Pack installation package and not to offer like separate file. It's a great idea to integrate streaming option for other sites not only Youtube.

kockarche

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC Suggestion Empty Re: MPC-HC Suggestion

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum