Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back

2 posters

Go down

Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back Empty Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back

Post by leonsk29 Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:00 pm

Hi. I discovered an issue with the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack update 14.5.5. Before installing it, I was in the 14.5.3 version and everything was perfect, it started happening after I installed 14.5.5. I've tried to reproduce it in three different machines running Windows 10 Pro 1809 and it's the same in all three.

Traditionally, the frame-step and frame-step back were hotkeys CTRL + Right arrow and CTRL + Left arrow (respectively). In 14.5.5, when you press those keys, the video pauses instead and you have to move through the video with the click of the mouse, which is so frustrating.

I went to settings and the hotkeys were set correctly, I set them again and the problem remains. Any help appreciated. Thanks in advance.

leonsk29

Back to top Go down

Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back Empty Re: Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:20 pm

The hotkeys were modified. Framestep is now Ctrl+RightArrow, and MediumJump is RightArrow. Previously is was the other way around.

So just press Left and Right arrow keys to do what you want.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back Empty Re: Bug in 14.5.5 update with frame-step and step back

Post by leonsk29 Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:03 pm

Admin wrote:The hotkeys were modified. Framestep is now Ctrl+RightArrow, and MediumJump is RightArrow. Previously is was the other way around.

So just press Left and Right arrow keys to do what you want.

Thank you very much. I was very frustrated by this.

leonsk29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum