K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player

2 posters

Go down

K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player Empty K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player

Post by Palatinu Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:17 am

Hello!
I've always used the "K-Lite Codec Pack" with "VLC Media Player" as the only video and audio player; but after the latest versions of "K-Lite" has not been possible. How to solve?

Thanks for the help. (Sorry, I do not speak English well.)
Palatinu
Palatinu

Back to top Go down

K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player Empty Re: K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player

Post by Admin Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:50 pm

You can still use both together. VLC uses its own codecs. That has been so forever, The installer just shows a warning about that.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player Empty Re: K-Lite Codec Pack with VLC Media Player

Post by Palatinu Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:21 am

I tried to uninstall K-Lite, and only use VLC, but when I open a movie, the sound comes out normally but the screen turns green, and with K-Lite, when I go to run the movie, VLC closes.
Palatinu
Palatinu

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:53 pm

K-Lite does not have any effect on VLC. The difference in behavior you see if because of something else. Like a reboot or different file.

Green screen is often related to hardware accelerated decoding. Try disabling that.
VLC options > show all settings > Input > Video codecs > FFmpeg > Hardware decoding

I also advice to update VLC to latest version. Also update your graphics driver. Or if you already updated that recently, go back to older version.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum