[SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?

2 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?  Empty [SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?

Post by SilenceStory Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:51 pm

So, I save the settings for LAV Splitter in Codec Tweak Tool, but the settings have no effect and I still see the default settings when I open LAV Splitter from System Tray AND VICE VERSA. My settings only take effect if I save them in all 3 places - LAV Splitter in Codec Tweak Tool, LAV Splitter in Start Menu, and LAV Splitter in System Tray. So Im actually saving the same settings 3x...
Im on Win 10 64 pro anniversary edition with creators update and whatnot..
Please dont get me wrong. I love K-Lite Codec Pack and Im a fan since I was a kid. I realise how much effort and work you are putting into it. I consider it a perfect project so its little things like this that just get me a bit angry..

Last edited by SilenceStory on Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total

SilenceStory

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?  Empty Re: [SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:32 pm

The settings are stored in 2 locations. Once for the external instance of LAV (Start menu & CTT) and once for the internal instance of LAV in MPC-HC.

Your bluray file uses the internal instance, while most other file types use the external instance.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?  Empty Re: [SOLVED] How to save properties for LAV Splitter?

Post by SilenceStory Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:34 am

Thank you from explaining, I didnt know about that.

SilenceStory

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum