MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen

2 posters

Go down

MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen Empty MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen

Post by karserasl Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:11 am

Like what it says in the title.

When i click next, or click the mouse button for next, to go to the next video in the same folder, mpc freezes.
I can see that the bottom bar, play button etc, is working. also the volume is working. But, no video is playing, and you CANT leave the fullscreen.

It just stays there as a black screen until you kill it with taskmanager.

Using madvr, NGU high etc, and LAV with D3D11 hardware accelerator. Playing mkv 1080p files.

Happens on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.

Any suggestions? Its just minor annoyance but it annoys me Razz

karserasl

Back to top Go down

MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen Empty Re: MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen

Post by Admin Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:42 pm

D3D11 handling in Madvr is not perfect yet. Make sure that you are using latest version of the pack (13.7.5) as that already fixes some issues. Also disable fullscreen exclusive mode. If it is still happens after that, then test with DXVA2 copyback. I expect further improvements in Madvr later this month.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen Empty Re: MPC freezes when click next while in fullscreen

Post by karserasl Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Oh.. didnt think it was the d3d11.. ill try..
i have the latest build

karserasl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum