Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install.

2 posters

Go down

Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install. Empty Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install.

Post by jelsea Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:06 am

This is a weird bug I can't figure out how to fix. I am using Windows 8.1 and installed the 64-bit version mega codec pack. Now I notice that most of my media files have dates of December 31, 1969. Can't figure this one out, only way to fix the file date problem is to uninstall the package. I was using CCCP before and switched over to K-Lite since CCCP is no longer being updated, but can't seem to get past this file date problem. If anyone has suggestions please reply. Thanks.

jelsea

Back to top Go down

Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install. Empty Re: Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install.

Post by Admin Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:56 pm

That date corresponds to time value zero. So the date value is unknown.

The component in the pack that is responsible for displaying file details is the Icaros PropertyHandler. So you could install without that. However, this is not a known problem and it is working correctly for others. So perhaps a reboot is enough to fix it.

Are you sure that you have the latest version of the pack (13.5.5)? I ask since you mentioned that you got the 64-bit version. If you have 9.9.9 then you need to update. There is no separate 64-bit pack anymore and everything works on 64-bit.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install. Empty Re: Most Media files set to December 31, 1969 after K-Lite codec pack install.

Post by jelsea Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 am

Ok, thx ill try that.

jelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum