Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate

2 posters

Go down

Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Empty Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate

Post by RickyRoy Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:29 pm

Hello,
I have been facing two issues during working in K_Lite media player 13.2.4 after i formatted my PC with Windows 7 Ultimate(using since 2014).
First issue is, the volume level indicator, the time duration of forwarding-backwarding and the name of the playing file, which use to appear on screen after pressing 'N', these three things are not displaying on the screen right now.
Second issue is, subtitles can't be dragged and dropped as before it use to happen(.srt file).
And third issue is an error message is throwing after playing each and every video. The screenshot is attached below
These above issues i'm facing after re-installing my OS. So this is my humble request towards technical team if they can solve my problem it will be very helpful for me. If technical team want call me up in my contact number(+91 8981232538, +91 7003847810) I'll be grateful for that. Thank you.
Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Captur10

Last edited by RickyRoy on Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to attach screenshot)

RickyRoy

Back to top Go down

Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Empty Re: Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate

Post by Admin Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:32 pm

The OSD and subtitle functionality depend on the video renderer working properly. It is failing due to a graphics driver problem. Installing a correct driver should fix all three problems.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate Empty Re: Multiples problems after reinstaling Operating System Windows 7 Ultimate

Post by RickyRoy Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:49 pm

Thank you for your assistance, now could you please tell me if i re-install my motherboard graphics driver [Intel(R) HD Graphics Driver] will it be helpful?

RickyRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:32 pm

Yes, that should fix it.

You can get the latest version of the driver on the Intel website:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by RickyRoy Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:48 pm

That worked. Thanks man. Smile

RickyRoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum