Cool Edit - ac3

2 posters

Go down

Cool Edit - ac3 Empty Cool Edit - ac3

Post by Odplata Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:06 pm

Hallo,

ich bearbeite das Audio Track .ac3 von das .mkv File im Cool Edit Pro. Ich habe zuerst nur die Headphones zum PC angeschlossen und die Audio-Konfiguration auf 2.0Ch eingestellt. Jetzt habe ich aber die neue 5.1Ch Apparatur und wenn ich stelle die Konfiguration im LAV Audio auf 5.1 Chanel dann das Programm Cool Edit Pro kann nicht von LAV-Audio/Splitter die 6ch ac3 Track einlesen. Mit 2.0Ch Einstellung läuft der Coll Edit Pro gut aber bei Playing Video habe ich von LAV-Audio das Downmix 5.1 -> 2.0 und dann über Realtek Audio Driver upmix to 5.1Ch.

Hat jemand gleiche Problem mit Cool Edit Pro?

Google Translate:

Hello,

I edit the audio track .ac3 from the .mkv file in the Cool Edit Pro. I first connected only the headphones to the PC and set the audio configuration to 2.0Ch. Now I have however the new 5.1Ch apparatus and if I put the configuration in the LAV audio on 5.1 Chanel then the program Cool Edit Pro can not read of LAV audio / splitter the 6ch ac3 track. With 2.0Ch setting the Coll Edit Pro runs well but with PlayingVideo I have from LAV audio the downmix 5.1 -> 2.0 and then over Realtek audio driver upmix to 5.1Ch.

Does anyone have same problem with Cool Edit Pro?

Odplata

Back to top Go down

Cool Edit - ac3 Empty Re: Cool Edit - ac3

Post by Admin Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:33 pm

According to Wikipedia you need at least version 2.1 of CoolEdit for editing surround (5.1) audio. Older versions are probably limited to stereo.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Odplata Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Sorry, I forgot to write. I have latest Cool Edit 2.1 (3097.0) Neutral

Odplata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content