Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles?

2 posters

Go down

Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles? Empty Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles?

Post by Zootopia3000 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 pm

I've searched here but most all people ask about loading subtitles, I want to ONLY load an external srt file when I want during viewing, but the File>Subtitles menu is grayed out.

Zootopia3000

Back to top Go down

Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles? Empty Re: Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles?

Post by Zootopia3000 Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:23 pm

Oh never mind, instead of waiting for a fix I'll just go back to going without K-lite and use the codec configuration I had before where I COULD have control over an external subtitle file. Ya'll need to fix this, it should be a common, everyday option at everyone's disposal.

Zootopia3000

Back to top Go down

Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles? Empty Re: Is there a quick way to disable external subtitles?

Post by Admin Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:17 pm

MPC-HC options > Playback > Output > Subtitle Renderer > Internal Subtitle Renderer

To disable/hide automatically loaded subtitles: Menu > Play > Subtitle Track > Enabled, or Press W

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum