Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite.

2 posters

Go down

Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite. Empty Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite.

Post by wade7575 Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:00 am

I'm using ConvertXtoDVD6 with the latest version of Klite Mega pack and my problem is when Converting MKV files only ConvertX only convert's at 52FPS and when I do any other kind of video format like AVI DIVX XVID they convert at 330FPS and when I do H.264 220FPS.

Is this a problem with ConvetX or should I be using something else with Klite,I'm running Windows 10 64Bit.

wade7575

Back to top Go down

Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite. Empty Re: Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite.

Post by Admin Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Decoding and encoding H.264 is much slower than DIVX/XVID. High resolution videos will also be slower when converting. Why do you think there is a problem?

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite. Empty Re: Problem with ConvertX MKV and Klite.

Post by wade7575 Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:19 am

The reason I know there is a problem is because MKV's are encoding at 52FPS and they used to encode much faster with ConvertX,I was surprised to see that H.264 encodes faster now then MKV and why I'm not sure.

The only thing I can think of is the MKV's I tried to encode were some weird kind of MKV format done by a crappy program that doesn't work very well.

wade7575

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:06 pm

MKV is just a container. It says nothing about the complexity of the video that it contains. You are probably just using better quality videos than in the past, with higher resolution and more complex formats. The MediaInfo tool that is included in the pack an show you details about files.

ConvertXtoDVD does not use any external codecs, so the codec pack has no effect on it.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum