Should I download KLite more or less often?

2 posters

Go down

Should I download KLite more or less often? Empty Should I download KLite more or less often?

Post by OnlyOne Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Usually I only update a few times a year unless I notice specific problems that the latest update usually fixes. I also notice this gets millions of downloads and by the time I finish downloading another 50 have also done so. But recently I enabled update reminders which does so every week so it got me thinking. Does it harm you guys with more bandwidth costs if I download every subsequent update when it comes out or does it give you more ad revenue because of the traffic?

OnlyOne

Back to top Go down

Should I download KLite more or less often? Empty Re: Should I download KLite more or less often?

Post by Admin Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 am

You can update as often as you want. If you update a bit more frequently, then problems might already be fixed before you even encounter them Wink

Oh, if you get a problem that isn't solved after updating, then come here. The quicker things are reported, then quicker they can be fixed.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Should I download KLite more or less often? Empty Re: Should I download KLite more or less often?

Post by OnlyOne Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:03 am

I see. Yes, I do come here if I have problems an update doesn't fix.

OnlyOne

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum