K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

View previous topic View next topic Go down

K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by hwoarang5 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Weird bug with the latest pack 1136, when ur mouse cursor on bottom of the seek bar or control bar u cannot adjust volume via mouse scroll, u have to move your cursor to the screen which u cant tell how many percent are u adjusting the volume bar, and is it possible to enable quick select audio out via bitstream or analog, eg when im using my hdmi receiver i decide to use my headphone i want to listen to dts, and lossless format it wont auto switch to internal decoding, or when i want to bitsrteam it still stuck on software decoding vice version, is there an option to quickly or automatically set it?

hwoarang5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:33 pm

I assume you are using Windows 10? Microsoft has changed the behavior on how the mouse events are send to the application. The developers of MPC-HC are aware of this, so they might add a workaround for it in the future.

You can easily turn bitstreaming on/off with the Codec Tweak Tool.

Tip: It even has command-line parameters that you could use in a shortcut!

To enable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream="ac3,dts,eac3,dtshd,truehd"
To disable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: K-Lite_Codec_Pack_1136 volume adjustment via mouse scroll not working if cursor not on screen, please add option to quick adjust bitstream audio

Post by hwoarang5 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:22 pm

Admin wrote:I assume you are using Windows 10? Microsoft has changed the behavior on how the mouse events are send to the application. The developers of MPC-HC are aware of this, so they might add a workaround for it in the future.

You can easily turn bitstreaming on/off with the Codec Tweak Tool.

Tip: It even has command-line parameters that you could use in a shortcut!

To enable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe /bitstream="ac3,dts,eac3,dtshd,truehd"
To disable audio pass-through:
codectweaktool.exe  /bitstream

ahhh thanks a bunch ,shortcut added

hwoarang5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:12 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum