MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY!

2 posters

Go down

MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY! Empty MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY!

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:04 pm

for longest i can used mpc hc my after playback play next file in folder had no issues, till i fucking upgraded to 1120 now, IT WILL NOT STAY CHECKED, WHERE CAN I FORCE IT TO STAY APPLY!? since it not working now. Evil or Very Mad Mad Exclamation

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY! Empty Re: MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY!

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:19 pm

soo, time to dump k lite for crappy bugs and crappy upgrades.i will not be forced to turn on the play next after playback every time i run mpc, it should be staying checked, but no, you people screwed it up...

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY! Empty Re: MPC-HC After Playback Settings DO NOT STAY!

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:38 pm

I REINSTALLED 4 TIMES NO CHANGES

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:38 pm

WHAT THE HELL YOU DO TO IT??!!

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:41 pm

So i AM looking for a replacement as this is not ACCEPTABLE!

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:48 pm

HKCU/Software/MPC-HC/MPC-HC/Settings/ NO THANKS TO YOU
ADD key AfterPlayback 1

WANNA KNOW WHAT? SHOWS IT AS A GREY OPTION, Like WHERE NOT ALLOW TO HAVE A PERMANENT SETTING?

Klite YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL US IF WE CANT!
as this point you are now locking up our features, no good..... shame on you guys..

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:50 pm

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:58 pm

Did you forget to take your medicine today? You are acting like a retard. You are lucky I am in a good mood today.

The actions in "Menu > Play > After Playback" only apply to the current file.
The actions in "Options > Playback > After Playback" apply to every file that you open. That is the setting you are looking for.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 pm

are you retarded? cause the Setting WOULD NOT BE SAVED AFTER MPC CLOSED. I WOULD HAVE TO CHECK THE PLAY NEXT OPTION EVERY TIME I OPENED IT, SO NO I AM NOT RETARDED YOU ASS HAT. AS SOON I DID THE REGEDIT, THE OPTION BE CAME CHECKED AND GREYED OUT, INSTEAD OF NOTHING.

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:51 pm

as i posted the screen shot!

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:40 am

So Change How it works and dont even let us know, oh thats fucking fair. and fucking leave the old menu in? what the fuck is the point? so move shit around, expect us to fucking know, alright!

also it will not remember the check mark on a specify file, so no your double wronged

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:53 pm

You would have to complain to the MPC-HC developers for splitting the options into two locations.

It isn't supposed to remember the settings for a specific file, if that is what you mean. It never did. It is either always, or for the current file.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by CompsJP Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:27 am

well i used mpc before 64 bit was even built:/ so i am sure you know how i feel:/ i updated lots of times since early 2.xx this recent one from ithink i was on 980, just freaked me the hell out. getting used to last one was hard enough:/ honestly thought it was broken:/

CompsJP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum