Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

2 posters

Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Jyrz Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I recently got two 9600 GT graphics cards and now anything I play in Media Player Classic is stuttering and the sound is glitchy. This didn't happen when I was using a single 9400 GT. At first I thought it might be a sound issue but everything else sounds fine such as games, YouTube videos, or even anything played in Windows Media Player. I've tried adjusting a few things that I found on the FAQ but I still have the problem. I have no idea how to fix this so any help would be appreciated.

Jyrz

Back to top Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Re: Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Admin Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 pm

Re-install the nvidia driver (and enable the option to do a clean install).

You can try a different video renderer in MPC.
options > playback > output

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem Empty Re: Stuttering video and glitchy audio problem

Post by Jyrz Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 pm

I clean installed my video driver and I tried every available video renderer. Still broken.
I tried using a sound card in case it was something to do with that but that didn't work.
I did notice, that when a video is playing, my CPU usage seems to randomly spike.
My mouse jumps across the screen and it takes a while for a click to register.
This is the worst.
Maybe I'll just put my old graphics card in and forgo the increase in framerate in my games just so I can watch videos....

Jyrz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:53 pm

See if a newer version of your Motherboard Chipset drivers is available.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum