Video recorded with TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video recorded with TV

Post by bmn2 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:27 pm

Hi, philips led tv with built-in satellite tuner to record a video I can not watch on my computer or my laptop. Ts m extension captured in a video codec needs to wonder ?

bmn2

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by Admin on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:54 pm

Can you upload a sample file to sendspace.com or mediafire.com? Then I can test it.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 3548
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by vramor on Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:16 pm

bmn2 wrote:Hi, philips led tv with built-in satellite tuner to record a video I can not watch on my computer or my laptop. Ts m extension captured in a video codec needs to wonder ?
May be the recorded program is encrypted. In this case you can playback your record on the same TV-set only.

vramor

Posts : 137
Join date : 2011-07-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by bmn2 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:11 am

Admin wrote:Can you upload a sample file to sendspace.com or mediafire.com? Then I can test it.
I've uploaded here ...

mediafire.com ?6acz9az7836bc4n

bmn2

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by bmn2 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 9:18 am

vramor wrote:
bmn2 wrote:Hi, philips led tv with built-in satellite tuner to record a video I can not watch on my computer or my laptop. Ts m extension captured in a video codec needs to wonder ?
May be the recorded program is encrypted. In this case you can playback your record on the same TV-set only.
As you say yes ts extension is due to be encrypted for copyright law codecs are thought maybe that solves ...

bmn2

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:44 pm

The file seems encrypted. It is not a normal video file. You can only play it on your TV.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 3548
Join date : 2011-06-17

View user profile http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Video recorded with TV

Post by bmn2 on Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:28 pm

I thought so, thanks dude

bmn2

Posts : 13
Join date : 2013-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum