Fuck you spam-happy virus-spreading dickheads.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fuck you spam-happy virus-spreading dickheads.

Post by Mavent on Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:49 pm

If you don't want to provide access to the codecs, then don't do it, fucktards. But stop with the virus-infested pages with ten thousand phony "download" links. Also, fuck off, you retarded asswipes.

Mavent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fuck you spam-happy virus-spreading dickheads.

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:29 am

The codec pack is completely clean. There also is a torrent link on the website if you prefer that method of downloading.

If you are unable to distinguish between ads and normal links then maybe you should install AdBlock instead of calling people names.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by wenapee on Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:16 pm

My first contact with klight years ago was by doing a codec search on download.com. I was happy with it so I kept using it. But I noticed that the version on their site used to be updated regularly in the past, but not anymore, they still have an almost 6 months old version.

But notice when downloading if ever an updated or other software from that site, dont use their so called " CNET installer secure download" its just spam and add downloader (probably the reason for ppl claiming it contains trojans / virusses in the reviews), select use direct download link.

wenapee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lilralphie on Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:58 pm

I've used K-lite through the http://www.codecguide.com/ site for years. It is a truly amazing piece of software. Continually updated, free of bugs, and handles everything I throw at it. I recommend it to all my friends. Thank you for such awesome software.

lilralphie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by el sam on Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Mavent wrote:If you don't want to provide access to the codecs, then don't do it, fucktards.  But stop with the virus-infested pages with ten thousand phony "download" links.  Also, fuck off, you retarded asswipes.

Hello,sir
would you like defining your sate while you wrote those words,you seem like illiterate person not capable of playing his own movies... Cool Cool Cool

el sam

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum