MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open

2 posters

Go down

MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open Empty MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open

Post by amf0707 Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Hello Fellow Codec Users, Greetings from California !

This is my problem that has been BUGGING me:

When I watch a video in MPC (Media Player Classic) Version: 1.6.8.7123 - in Full Screen - I like to work on my writings at the same time and view and edit a picture now and then, as I'm watching the film.

Problem is ---- is that MPC keeps exiting Full Screen Mode and reverts back to standard mode with the menu bar, seek bar, controls, and such --- every time I toggle (Alt+Tab) to the other window.

Is there a way to keep MPC in Full Screen -- whilst viewing or working on another item (like pics, or notes) in another window??????

I have no idea and cannot find a solution. confused

I am using Windows 7 - (64-bit), and the K-lite Version is 9.9.0 - (Mega and 64 Bit).

Any help would be HUGELY appreciated.
Thanks a bunch.

amf0707

Back to top Go down

MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open Empty Re: MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open

Post by Admin Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:30 pm

I don't have that problem with 9.9.5. It stays in full screen on my second monitor. So perhaps it was fixed in the latest version of MPC-HC.

If not, there is an option that may help:
MPC-HC options > Tweaks > "Prevent minimizing the player ..."

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open Empty Re: MPC Full Screen -- With Another Window Open

Post by amf0707 Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Admin wrote:I don't have that problem with 9.9.5. It stays in full screen on my second monitor. So perhaps it was fixed in the latest version of MPC-HC.

If not, there is an option that may help:
MPC-HC options > Tweaks > "Prevent minimizing the player ..."

Thanks for the feedback - but that didn't help. I upgraded to 9.9.5 last month and I still get the same issue as i did then.

amf0707

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum