Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed.

2 posters

Go down

Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed. Empty Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed.

Post by satana Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:26 pm

I had an issue with Windows Media Player 11 (Windows XP) so I reinstalled it and I uninstalled the klite (in hindsight I should've have done that).
When I reinstalled the latest klite, I'm unable to adjust any Contrast / Brightness settings on the media player. I can drag the bar but it goes back to its original position.
When I remove the codec, I have no issues with Contrast / Brightness.
I had no issues before....any ideas ?

Thanks.

satana

Back to top Go down

Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed. Empty Re: Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed.

Post by Admin Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:31 pm

Try this:
LAV Video decoder settings > uncheck RGB32 colorspace

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed. Empty Re: Contrast / Brightness not working after Codec is installed.

Post by satana Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:43 am

Still failed...I have the same issue.

satana

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:04 am

And the problem occurs with any type of file, or just specific ones?

You can disable individual codecs with the Codec Tweak Tool. Disable them one by one to find out which one may be the cause of the problem.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by satana Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

It occurs on all the files. I will try using the tweak tool.

satana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum