Video Drivers Quality

3 posters

Go down

Video Drivers Quality Empty Video Drivers Quality

Post by Hatsuyuki Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:01 pm

General Discussion
You may discuss anything here.
My HD 3870 died, and I purchased a GTX 650. Now, the only renderer that gives me neither tearing nor stuttering is VMR-7 (windowed). At the very least, I can get rid of tearing and stuttering in MPC. Flash in Firefox is torn like hell Sad

Have NVIDIA drivers become even worse than AMD drivers? What do you think of the drivers for Intel Processor Graphics?
Hatsuyuki
Hatsuyuki

Back to top Go down

Video Drivers Quality Empty Re: Video Drivers Quality

Post by Admin Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:52 pm

I have no such problems with my NVIDIA card.

Did you perhaps disable Aero (in Windows 7)? That has anti-tearing functionality.

Admin
Admin

https://codecs.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ocyl Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:32 am

Hatsuyuki wrote:My HD 3870 died, and I purchased a GTX 650. Now, the only renderer that gives me neither tearing nor stuttering is VMR-7 (windowed). At the very least, I can get rid of tearing and stuttering in MPC. Flash in Firefox is torn like hell Sad

Have NVIDIA drivers become even worse than AMD drivers? What do you think of the drivers for Intel Processor Graphics?
Vsync is broken in Kepler and Maxwell chips, but nVidia refuses to fix the issue.  Try finding a Fermi based card if you want to stay with nVidia.

Intel graphics drivers are relatively problem-free.  I haven't had any issue with them so far.

ocyl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum